August 2, 2013
* Twitter login issues fixed (app now supports Twitter API 1.1)
May 17, 2013
* Facebook login issues fixed
August 1, 2012
* Twitted suspend now clears Tweet queue which prevents queued tweets from appearing after suspend has been clicked.
May 24, 2012
* Facebook login dialog now remembers credentials
April 23, 2012
* Facebook login dialog wasn’t displayed in all scenarios, so use couldn’t login to Facebook after starting Media Center
* Amazon media query was completely broken due changes in Amazon service
April 3, 2012
+ Displaying tweets can be suspended
September 3, 2011
Version 0.6.2 Release
* Fixed Facebook login not working
* Lot of internal code cleaning of unused stuff
February 4, 2011
Version 0.6.2 Release Candidate
* Fixed Twitter login not working
December 30, 2010
Version 0.6.2 Beta
+ Option to clear XML status when there is no active media in
Media Center, or when Media Center is closed. Also some additional
details of the media available in XML.
November 6, 2010
Fixed Twitter functionality
October 11, 2010
+ Uses OAuth to authenticate to Facebook and Twitter (meaning that logging in works better, is faster and is future proof)
+ Also uses Facebook Graph API to communicate with Facebook (also
making the application more future proof)
* Fixed stream publishing to Facebook when Amazon query was
enabled but no hit was found
* Removed unnecessary Amazon link from Facebook stream post
* Publishing media details fetched from Amazon now works again
August 26, 2009
+ Option to post new item to user's Facebook Wall instead of changing
user Status. Configuration tool can be used to select whether to post to
Wall, update user Status or do both.
+ User may configure specific Amazon shop (US/UK/FR/DE/JP/CA) which is
queried before wall post in order to try to get some details, cover and
rating of the media being played.
+ User may select what media types have Amazon queries enabled. By
default Music, DVD, Video have queries enabled. TV related media types
don't have it enabled by default as very few TV series have DVD boxes,
resulting incorrect search results.
+ Extended permissions are now requested during Facebook login process
(upon Media Center startup), so there is no need to grant permissions
beforehand. Existing extended permission web page will remain for
+ If Facebook status update type is Wall, Facebook friends may hide
status update messages on their News feed. Because of this, you might
want to make sure not to spam your friends too much, so consider
enabling Status update confirmation in configuration tool and/or
increase the polling time to maybe few minutes.
* Uses new Facebook desktop application authentication method.
* No longer gets current Status from Facebook upon startup
* No longer uses soon-to-be-deprecated Facebook domains. NOTE! Old
versions (pre 0.6) of the application will STOP working when Facebook
removes the old domains, so please update as soon as possible.
July 3, 2009
+ Option to fully customize status strings
June 28, 2009
* Fixed 32 bit Configuration Tool to update Recording TV event configuration values
* Fixed issue that caused error message if Facebook events were disabled but Twitter events were enabled
June 26, 2009
+ Option to update status when TV show is being recorded, status will be "is recording PROGRAM NAME"
* Configuration Tool now correctly shows UAC dialog when starting
* Vista support is back
May 14, 2009
* No more error messages if you hit Cancel on Twitter login dialog
* Fixed a bug when Twitter status wasn't updated when Facebook login was cancelled
April 24, 2009
+ Fixed Twitter Friends status display
April 5, 2009
+ Own tweets are not shown if Twitter friends
status update display is enabled
+ You can now define which friends' tweets are shown
+ Configuration tool is now installed with the application
March 13, 2009
+ It's now possible to show your Twitter friends'
status updates in Media Center almost real time
+ Configuration tool was updated to support new configuration values
March 5, 2009
+ Twitter support. Status can be updated also to
+ Removed "Facebook" from the application name as it is now so much more than
just Facebook status update.
+ Configuration tool was also updated to support Twitter configuration values
+ New feature
* Change or fix